Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to Worldly Eats, Local Treats!

Hong Kong celebrates as it enters 2011
Happy 2011! As we step into a brand new year, it is time to pull together my long-planned 'travelfoodlog' - a blog that brings together my adventures around the world and my encounters with local foods, tastes, and customs. A photographic journey that lets you into my gastronomic world of discovery (and sometimes nostalgia) through chaotic markets, slippery alleys, homely diners and quaint coffee shops. Follow me in my experiences of the good and the bad in jaded tourist traps or, as I much prefer, take the road less traveled and stumble upon unexpected rewards. Good food is everywhere, and most often it doesn't require a big checkbook.

I am always hungry for more, and I hope in reading my blog that you will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment